- 8 to 5: What's the hardest drill set you've ever had?
- Straight Leg: How much of your freshman show did you actually play and march?
- Bicycle Step: What's the biggest mistake you've ever made on the field?
- Crab Step: Has your band ever had a percussion feature? What was your favorite part?
- Jazz Runs: What is the most memorable story you have about the color guard?
- Parade Rest: Which competition was your favorite?
- Body Work: What is the coolest visual in your show?
- Mark-Time: Who's the best marcher in your section?
- Home Hash: Do you have a field judge story? How does it go?
- Home Sideline: What is your favorite stands/pep tune?
- Visitor Hash: Of all the band that you've met, which one was the nicest and why?
- Visitor Sideline: Which one was the rudest and why?
- Stands/Bleachers: Rate your stands dancing on a scale of 1 to 10.
- Goal line: What is the most memorable game you've had?
All drum corps are created equal, but some are more equal than others.
Any corps can put on an avant garde circus, but only one delivers meta-commentary on the politics behind DCI.
Anonymous said: If you swapped with Dean Patterson then
…..uh…I’d probably wonder why people were so obsessed with me?
he really actually doesn’t mind that much